Monday, December 13, 2010

Defining New Opportunities


Hm, hm, hm, so what can I say? It's been a long time and much has happened. I am currently unemployed due to lay offs. At least it was through no fault of my own. I wont talk too much about that because there's simply no point. Now what I'm focusing on is where to go next.

Moving back to Texas- This is a HUGE option, and more of a backup plan/jumping platform than anything else.

Moving to Prague- I'm currently in the works with an opportunity that might take me to, yes, the Czech Republic. This would be fantastic, as it's an EU country and Prague is a beautiful city. It would give me the chance to explore and still stay on a similar career path; however, it is very early.

Staying in Washington, DC- With both it's pros and cons, DC has grown on me in the last 6 months. I don't see staying as much of an option at this point and to be honest, I don't see myself happy here in 20 years.

I don't know if those cities can get more culturally diverse from one another, I sincerely doubt the possibility. All I know is that I need to get something going, something where I have the potential for long term enjoyment and personal development. And, if I'm being totally honest, I also want a bit of adventure. Can you tell which option I'm interested in most?

No comments:

Post a Comment