Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Relocation


The wonderful challenges of up and leaving one life and beginning another is much to bear. Especially when you leave just before the holidays, leaving behind a family for something different. Part of me feels guilty for missing out on their lives to improve mine; another part of me thinks that's absolute crap because I'm thrilled that I actually did it.

It's been nearly a month since the road trip from Dallas to DC, where the Memphis picture was taken. I'd like to say that I've established wonderful friendships, but it would be a wonderful lie. I have met a few nice people, and a few I don't so much care for. Time will only tell what shall develop.

Work is wonderful. My team is amazing and I'm on my own for the most part after next week when I'll be traveling to Virginia Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Now is so the time to seize opportunity. Good for you for really going for it with your life.

    ReplyDelete