Friday, August 21, 2009

8/20/09



TECHNICALLY it's 8/21/09 but I haven't gone to bed yet and I needed to post 8/20's picture of the day. There were so many beautiful pictures from the trip today it was hard to pick one.

These clouds were the light and fluffy ones that you see and identify shapes in as a child. As much as I travel I never really paid attention when flying in these conditions. It reminded me of being a little kid again, and due to the clouds comment from Ian a few days ago, I took millions of pictures, or 34. Here's me in wonderment with my hair thrown up in a rush.

I certainly am working to reattain the fun, innocent escapes of being a child. Everything seemed so magical. Can we ever really get that back? I'm not sure, but I'm sure going to try!

I had a BLAST yesterday hanging out with a friend. If it was a smart idea, I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment